Details: bodice, tutu.
This exquisite oriental costume consists of a short bodice and a tutu which is to be worn on hips.
The bodice fastens on two rows of hooks on the back. There is also an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level.
The sumptuous bell-shaped skirt keeps its form due to the light and flexible hoop.
The bodice and the lid are doubled with the thin guipure and are trimmed with gentle braid. The bodice under the breast is decorated with fringe made of beads and bugles, which shimmer with gold and silver shades while dancing.
The multilayered lid on the skirt is made of fabrics of different texture.
The costume looks particularly colorful and perfectly suits for the role of Odalisque in “Le Corsaire” and “La Bayadere” ballets.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Stage costume - F 0081
- Product Code: F 0081
- Availability: In Stock